Applications are being accepted for the KHEDF Outstanding Scholar Award
$1,000 for the academic year ($500 per semester)
Deadline to apply is March 9, 2018
The KHEDF Outstanding Scholar Award is open to current KHEDF Scholars who meet the following:
Criteria for Application
To be eligible to apply for the KHEDF Outstanding Scholars Award, you must meet the below listed criteria:
- Recipient of a KHEDF scholarship
- A junior, senior, or graduate student in college
- Earning a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Planning to enroll full-time in an accredited higher education institution in the academic years of 2018-2019
- Attendance at the Scholars & Recognition Dinner, May 15, 2018, Wichita State University, Beggs Ballroom
- Submit an Enrollment Verification Form FL 2018 and SP 2019
Application Material Required:
The follow application material is required: you will need to obtain or produce the following:
- Unofficial transcripts
- Submit headshot photo
Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic credentials, leadership experience, and extracurricular and community involvement.
To access application, click here.
For questions contact Irma Luna at 316-259-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.