APPLICATION IS DUE BY DECEMBER 1, 2018
Applicants must complete an online scholarship application and required items by December 1st. Please read the steps below to facilitate the online application process.
Your application must contain the following 4 items. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2: Letter of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendations are required.
You should have people who know you really well write your letters of recommendation. Use the following rules of thumb as a guide to asking for letters of recommendations:
- Core academic teachers you have had your junior and senior years of high school
- Academic teachers you have had for four years (band, foreign language, art, etc.)
- Elective teachers you have had for four years (student government, newspaper, physical education, etc.)
- Coaches who have known you for four years or less
- Counselors/advisors who have known you more than one year (through clubs, activities, etc.)
- Community people who know you well (church or work)
3: Official High School Transcript
You will be required to request your official high school transcript from the Registrar Office or counselor. To be accepted as official, a transcript must come from the issuing high school in either a sealed, unopened envelope or via our electronic delivery method.
Transcripts should be mailed to:
PO Box 4248
Wichita, KS 67204
4: Online Scholarship Application
The online scholarship application will need to be completed in one sitting which normally takes around 1 hour or less.
STUDENT RESUME (OPTIONAL)
Download Resume and submit.
Resume can include list of education information with gpa and class rank, awards & honors, school and community activities, advanced placement classes, and work experience.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Irma Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-259-2532.