APPLICATION IS DUE BY DECEMBER 1, 2018
The form can be submitted online or by a Word document. The scholarship application must be submitted online.
The online application and forms can be submitted in any order. All forms must be submitted by December 1st to be considered for the KHEDF scholarship.
3. Letters of Recommendation Online Form
Letters of Recommendation – Word Document
Two letters of recommendations are required. Recommenders can use the Letters of Recommendation Form or a Word document.
Applicant should have people who know you really well write your letters of recommendation. Use the following rules of thumb as a guide to asking for letters of recommendations:
- Core academic teachers you have had your junior and senior years of high school
- Academic teachers you have had for four years (band, foreign language, art, etc.)
- Elective teachers you have had for four years (student government, newspaper, physical education, etc.)
- Coaches who have known you for four years or less
- Counselors/advisors who have known you more than one year (through clubs, activities, etc.)
- Community people who know you well (church or work)
4. Official Transcript Online Form
Official Transcript – Word Document
Applicant will be required to request official high school transcript from the Registrar Office or counselor. To be accepted as official, a transcript must come from the issuing high school in either a sealed, unopened envelope or via our electronic delivery method using the link provided above.
Mail transcripts to:
PO Box 4248
Wichita, KS 67204
5. Scholarship Application Online Form
Student Resume (OPTIONAL) The student resume can be include list of education information with GPA and class rank, awards & honors, school and community activities, advanced placement classes, and work experience.
Your document must have a header with your name, your high school, and date.
The Student Resume can be submitted as a Word document to the online scholarship application (Question #16A) or it can be submitted in a Word document and emailed to email@example.com.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Irma Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-259-2532.